ROOM AIR PURIFIERS
RELIABLE, QUIET AND EXTREMELY EFFICIENT
WHAT DISTINGUISHES AFS AIR PURIFIERS FROM OTHER UNITS ON THE MARKET?
Many air purifiers on the market do not deliver what they promise. If only the promised noise level is kept to a certain extent, these small ‘do-it-yourself’ units fail because they do not achieve a meaningful air distribution in the room. But that is exactly what matters! What is the point of having the best filter in an air purifier if the air in the room does not reach the filter at all? AFS air purifiers feature a utility model-protected concept with long-range nozzles that achieve an ideal in-depth effect in the room and thus purify the entire room air. This has been confirmed by independent studies conducted by the University of Magdeburg and the Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics Stuttgart / Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation.
As part of the Healthy Air Initiative, numerous air purifiers were tested under realistic conditions. Let yourself be convinced by the superior results of the AFS 2000 RLC-X air purifier when compared to similar solutions of other brands.
We have proven to have one of the quietest and best air purifiers, but most importantly, a unit that really deserves to be called an air purifier. If you are interested in having a reliable yet quiet air purification solution, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our air purifiers are still available to order at short notice.
AIR PURIFIERS ARE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN WINDOW VENTILATION IN TERMS OF REDUCING THE SPREAD OF INFECTION
THE AFS 2000 RLC AIR PURIFIERS ARE THE ONLY ONES AMONG THE LARGE UNITS THAT STILL FIT THROUGH ‘STANDARD’ DOORS
- Highest concentration decomposition of aerosols 2)
- Captures and purifies the entire room air
- No draughts & very quiet
- Low maintenance and easy to operate
- Fully eligible for grants according to current funding guidelines for schools and day-care centres (as of 08/2022)
- VDI EE 4300-14 compliant, confirmed by
Fraunhofer Stuttgart and University of Magdeburg 1)
- Volume rate up to 2100 m³/h, infinitely variable
- Secondary filter: HEPA H13 6)
- Separation efficiency: ≥ 99.95 % (for MPPS, particles > 0.3 µm)
- HEPA H14 filter, optionally available
- 230 V, 1~, 50 Hz, max. 800 W
- Power consumption: 130 W at 1000 m³/h
- Mobile, transportable
- Incl. volume flow control and filter monitoring
- L x W x H: 114 x 51 x 189 cm
- Colour: RAL 9003, signal white
|Volume rate||Ventilated room size ³⁾ at an air circulation rate of 4–6 per hour||Sound pressure level|
1) Independent study, financed by the University of Magdeburg / 2) compared to the air purifiers of the study in (1) / 3) at a (room) height of 2.5 m / 4) in front of the unit at a distance of 1.0 m and a height of 1.0 m, confirmed by Fraunhofer IBP, Stuttgart, reverberation time T=0.5s / 5) subject to change / 6) according to ISO29463 and EN1822
Cover picture (* sound pressure level in open space)